Establishment date: May 5, 2019
Last revised date: February 19, 2022
Representative name: Tomoharu Hishikawa
Privacy and personal information protection policy
Personal information is information about individuals, whether they are our customers, employees of business partner companies, or employees of our company, and it is possible to identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other descriptions contained in the information. (including information that can be easily compared with other information and thereby identify a specific individual).
Scope of personal information handled by our company
Our company defines the following scope of personal information to be protected.
1. Personal information you provide when purchasing, renewing, changing users, etc. of products or services
2. Personal information entered on websites under our jurisdiction
3. Personal information sent to email addresses under our jurisdiction
4. Personal information received over the phone
5. Personal information provided by you when registering for an event or responding to a survey.
If you send your personal information outside of the above scope, we will not be responsible for protecting that personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
The personal information we obtain will be used for the following purposes:
1. To provide services such as service provision, updates, changes, etc.
2. Marketing research and analysis
3. Information about our services, campaigns, seminars, etc.
Management of personal information
The personal information of customers collected by our company will be strictly managed. Our company takes preventive measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, leakage, etc. of personal information, and in the event of such occurrence, we will promptly take corrective measures.
We will comply with laws, precedents, and other norms regarding personal information protection.
Disclosure of personal information
Our company may disclose and provide personal information to product and service developers and subcontractors for purposes determined by our company. Our company will not provide personal information to third parties other than product developers and our subcontractors without the consent of the individual, unless requested by judicial authorities, etc. If a customer wishes to inquire, correct, or delete their personal information, please contact the person in charge and we will respond within a reasonable range.
About this policy
Our company will revise the above policy as necessary. Revised information will be published on our website.